Wednesday 12 June 2013

{Wordless Wednesday} My daughter's AWESOMENESS

Some words are needed for this Wordless Wednesday. It's because the photo is of words. My daughters words. This chick cracks me up with her humour. Just to set the scene for you - she isn't feeling very well. She had yesterday off school and this morning I found this stuck to her door. It's a bit blurry so scroll down to read and have a laugh.




IF ANYONE EVEN TRIES TO GET ME OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING I WILL PUNCH THEM. I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN MY WILL, I'M DYING. I AM TO BE BURIED WITH A GUNS 'N' ROSES CD AND SNOWFLAKE* & CHOCOLATE CAKE. MY COFFIN WILL BE GREEN AND DECORATED WITH HARRY POTTER AND DOCTOR WHO (10TH) AWESOMENESS. IF ANYONE AT MY FUNERAL WEARS ANY BLACK I WILL HAUNT THEM FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. THERE WILL BE FIREWORKS, FOOD, LOTS OF NERDY BOOKS, FANDOMMANIA (POTTERHEADS, WHOVIANS, DIVERGENTS, SHADOWHUNTERS, HOBBITS, MISFITS, TRIBUTES, CASTORS & ANY OTHER GENUINE NERDS) & A CRAPLOAD OF ROCK 'N' ROLL. 
CYAA WHEN YOU DIE TOO!

*Snowflake is a teddy bear that she was given when she was born









Linking up with Bree from Twinkle in the Eye for a Wordless Wednesday!

Twinkle In The Eye


My Little Drummer Boys



You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!



7 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Your daughter sounds like a real character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I always wondered if anybody else had kids like mine... looks like they do!

    Miss Cinders x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet she makes you giggle a lot Toni! No doubt she'll be a writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funky chick you have there, SO AWESOME! Especially to love Gunners at such a young age. I bet she makes your laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a crack up, I am assuming no one tried to wake her up and she is still alive and kicking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She said what she meant and she meant what she said.How funny and clever.
    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}