Tuesday 11 June 2013

Mr Hausfrau told me to spend the day on Pinterest!

Mr Hausfrau told me to spend the day on Pinterest!!!

Actually what he really said was "spend the day making lists of ideas for the house makeover" but it's kinda the same thing right??




You see we are about to come into some money.

I'd love to tell you that we won the lotto but it is more a situation of the nice man at the bank throwing some cash our way in exchange to the promise of them taking our house if we don't pay. Sucker.

Exciting times ahead. If all goes to plan the next few months should see us with.......

New floors. Goodbye crappy hurts to walk on with no cushioning carpet and ripped holey lino and hello to hard wood floors and plush carpets.

New walls. Goodybye cracked and flaky paint and hello fresh paint in great new colours.

New windows. Goodybe ripped fly screen and hello to crimsafe security screens and nice new curtains.

New airconditioning and heating. Goodbye cold winters and hot summers and hello to ducted reverse cycle aircon!

New car. Goodbye faitfull old Land Cruiser, you've done us well. Hello zippy new Volkswagen!

and the most exciting part........ *drum roll please*

A NEW FREAKING KITCHEN!!!!

Goodbye wasted space cupboards and broken oven. Hello brand spanking new kitchen with clever storage solutions and a real working oven!

I'm so freaking excited.

I'd love to hang around and chat. Can't. Pinning to do.






Do you pin?
You can find me here









Linking up with Essentially Jess for #IBOT


click to go there!





You can also follow me on
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!




9 comments:

  1. Pinterest is fab for house reno stuff, I honestly don't know what I would have done without it! We too are renovating our old Queensland Workers Cottage but I don't think Mr Multitasking Mummy even knows what Pinterest is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!! We did that in our last house and it was AMAZING!! We re-did our whole kitchen with IKEA and it turned out really, really good, so I recommend checking their options out. It just feels good to be able to turn those frustrations in your house into things you love! x Karen #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop - that is great news Toni, super excited for you.
    We built our house - so we have a new one, and I can't complain - much! Enjoy searching and finding your favs! Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting!!! I love planning new house bits and pieces, and i'm sure Pinterest will have stacks of info for you. Look forward to the photos of your new stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome. I'm finding watching The Block and House Rules is making me want to change the décor all through out our house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found you via IBOT. I blog as The Plumbette.

      Delete
  6. I love the ideas that find on pinterest! get hooked into that site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how exciting!!! Yay for renos! I'm just a tad jealous. But in a good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wo Ho - I so GET your excitement. Try not to lose it in the midst of dust, noise and tradesmen who don't turn up (says someone who is a bit of renovating pro). There is always Pinterest. ENJOY. (visiting very late from IBOT)...cheers..kathy

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}