Wednesday 12 December 2012

{Wordless Wednesday} Where have the last 9 years gone??


Today my gorgeous daughter finishes year 7! I'd love to say "graduated" but unfortunately she missed out on graduation as this year she started year 7 at a private school that houses years 7 to 12 and as her public primary school from last year didn't celebrate year 6's finishing up and not continuing through to their year 7 placement then PrincessBF didn't get to "graduate" from Primary School to High School. No matter - we'll do something cool for dinner tonight and she is home with me for a week until Random Boy finishes his school year so we'll do some special things together during the week!

She'll kill me if she sees this but I really wanted to share with you "PrincessBF Through the Years" for my not so Wordless Wednesday. See if you can pick when she started becoming shy of her teeth.




2004 - Kindy



2004 - Pre-School



2006 - Year 1



2007 - Year 2



2008 - Year 3



2009 - Year 4



2010 - Year 5



2011 - Year 6



2012 - Year 7




I can't believe how quickly she is growing up. I feel old!


Update - We (PrincessBF and myself) just realised that she finished at 12pm on the 12/12/12! At 12:12 I was driving out the driveway to collect her. Definitley one of those "Do you remember where you were when" moments!! Easy one!



Linking up with Bree from Twinkle in the Eye and Trish from My Little Drummer Boys for Wordless Wednesday








You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau


If you've been following me on facebook you may or may not know that I have registered for a 220km bike ride  for the Perth Ride to Conquer Cancer in 2013. This is a cause close to my heart as I have lost some very special people to this horrible disease. As part of my entry I need to fund raise a minimum of $2500 to take part in the actual ride. I really hate asking for donations but I've been told that it's the only way! Do you have a spare $2? Every little bit helps. All money raised will go directly to support cancer patients and their families and all donations $2 and over are tax deductible. Thank you!!






10 comments:

  1. You should feel proud (as well as old) lol She's gorgeous. My Mr11 is already making me feel old, he's taller than me, so likely to be towering over me by the time he gets to year 7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blinked and my oldest three turned 20 something. I have one left in high school and I am sure it was only yesterday that we celebrated his first birthday. What is that saying .... something like the older you get the faster time goes. Look out it won't be long until the pigtails are swapped for high heels and a curling wand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it go by soooooooooo fast?! I can't believe I have a 13 year old walking around this house so I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful montage of a beautiful daughter...and a tribute of a very proud mama. Well done, you! Denyse

    ReplyDelete
  5. It goes so fast. I love to see the photos like this. You can see how much they grow and change ... and stay the same. Looks gorgeous just like her Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! They do grow up way too fast. My baby starts school next year, I'd better not blink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! With 1 and 2 year old boys, this day seems unfathomable to me at present.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is so cute, I hope you have a lovely Xmas break with her.
    BTW I love your blog header!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. she doesnt look like she'd put cheese in a toaster :) tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  10. It goes so fast. What a beautiful young lady she is becoming.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}