Wednesday 10 October 2012

{Wordless Wednesday} ♪♫♪ Happy Anniversary Baby, Got You On My Miiiiiind ♪♫♪

In celebration of our 2nd Wedding Anniversary today I thought I'd share some photos from our special day for this weeks Wordless Wednesday (sorry but I need to add a few words this week!)

 First. 

 Here's our wedding song to get you in the mood.





Ready? Got your tissues? (no I don't expect you to cry over my photos but that song gets me every. single. time!) OK - let me take you back to a gorgeous spring day on the 10th of the 10th of the 10th (picked so Mr Hausfrau could never forget the date! Our wedding anniversary, his birthday and my birthday are the only dates he remembers without the prompting of his iPhone or myself. Can't even remember kids birthdays!)

   


It was a magical day xoxo




You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau

I'm linking up with My Little Drummer Boys and Twinkle in the Eye for Wordless Wednesday
My Little Drummer Boys







14 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH YOU LOOKED GORGEOUS STUNNING BEAUTIFUL!!

    ok hand off shift key...

    what stunning photos!!! definitely in need of tissues!! Love the date LOVE the dress..
    gorgeous photos of the kids!!!

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You look absolutely gorgeous. I hope you enjoy the celebrations x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We celebrated with heaps of food and wine!! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photo's Toni, happy anniversary!
    I love your dress, the hi-lo style is stunning. And those bright orange flowers really make the whole ensemble pop :)
    Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I absolutely love those flowers! The orange ones are so vibrant!

      Delete
  4. happy anniversary. You look so gorgeous and happy. Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up your beautiful wedding images. Gorgeous.

    I remember that day - I gave up BF'ing 10/10/10 for the same reason i wanted to remember it always.

    Trish - My Little Drummer Boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Trish - everything lined up great, wedding anniversary falling on a WW day and also the #FMSphotoaday prompt was "emotion"!
      The date certainly is easy to remember!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful set of photos. You looked absolutely stunning!! Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}