Monday 24 September 2012

{Meal Plan Monday}




I had a bit of a busy week and had to sort of throw together my meal plan very quickly instead of taking my time to create it with love, so I went with a few old faithful recipes this week and some tried and tested ones from my awesome Taste.com app.

It's also a bit of a short meal plan as Mr Hausfrau and myself are off for a weekend getaway at the end of the second week!! Woohoo!!



Week 1

Monday - {Meatfree Monday} Roast Garlic & Potato Soup

Tuesday - Pork Fillet with Mash Potato and Vegetables

Wednesday - {Easy Night - Mami's Night Off} - Meat Pies with Chips & Gravy

Thursday - Sweet Chilli Beef Noodles

Friday - Green Thai Chicken Curry

Saturday - Self-Saucing Meatloaf with Salad

Sunday - Spaghetti Bolognese



Week 2

Monday - Roast Chicken with Roast Veg

Tuesday - Crispy Potato and Beef Pie

Wednesday - {Easy Night - Mami's Night Off} Left Overs ;)

Thursday - Garlic & Mint Chicken

Friday - Holidays!!

Saturday - Holidays!!

Sunday - Holidays!!


I'll post some of these recipes and link them back to here in the next few days so check back if you're interested in any of them. If there's one you'd like but I don't link it please let me know and I'll put it up.

How do you like to find new recipes? Books? Magazines? Internet?





 



You can also follow me on
facebook | www.facebook.com/TheAussieHausfrau
Twitter | @AussieHausfrau
Instagram | @aussie_hausfrau



I'm in the running for the Top 25 Australian Moms Blogs! If I've ever made you laugh, even just a little bit, or you've enjoy my pics or delicious recipes, please please please head over and click "vote" on this link (or click on the pic below). You can vote EVERY 24 hours!! Making the top 25 would be a far off dream, but the top 50 would be lovely! Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, leave me a comment. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! {I've removed "Anonymous Users" as I was getting waaaaaay too much stupid spammy comments!}